2011-03-01

Ten Nine Eight...

Another 10 days has gone by, and as usual many things has happened in little Ylva's life. Counting backwords from today, when I hung out with my little cousin (who's not that little anymore) whom I rarely get to see, finally sending in my acceptance letter to Griffith, hunting down my bosses to try to score some more hours in before the season is over, hosting Oscars Night w my roommates (and pulling an all-nighter), start twittering - yes I know I'm way behind, having two shorter barnights with fun people who truly deserves me in a better state than I was in, finally finishing the class from hell - with much help from Mr Bacardi, Nubie the Callcenter and ass-flasher Munteriño.

Hmm what else did I do these past ten days..? That was only dating back to Friday night.. Oh why yes of course, now I remember - we had a study night or "trip out Brazilian-style" as I would also like to call what we were doing. The awesome foursome did it again :) Then there was the whole student rep thing, being sick (which sucked ass, like always), and mostly a lot of PHP-coding going on. Oh and seeing "Wear it Like a Crown" as well as a dinners with the family somewhere in the middle.

In other words - I'm keeping busy. See ya in 10 days (or hopefully less)!

1 kommentar:

  1. so how am i supposed to reply to your messages on twitter when your not following me back :P -- funny your moving to gold coast; im currently saving to move over somewhere in europe to dj over there ;p

    SvaraRadera