2011-03-18

Day 8: A place you've traveled to that is dear to your heart


Ok, now you've seen some of the places I long to see. In this next segment you'll learn more about the places that are dear to my heart. I've been fortunate enough to been able to travel a lot during my upbringing, and because of that there are many places that are dear to me - but I'll try to narrow it down. Also, I'm not going to write about Gotland, but it is a place that is very dear to me because of pretty obvious reasons. I'm also not going to write or show pictures of Stockholm, even though it's an amazing city as well...

First of all, I want to come back to my favorite city New York.. I wish I was walking the streets of SoHo right now...
Or be back in Zanzibar, playing in the water..
or walk in the desert of Wadi Rum, Jordan

There are so many places I wish I could go back to, but I know my experience would never be the same as it was the first time I visited. Maybe it's better to keep those memories dear to your heart instead of chasing the memories and be let down by the fact it's not going to be as amazing the second time around..?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar