2011-03-12

Day 1: Introduce recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts


Ok, here we go - Day 1:
  1. 1. I used to walk an actual pig named Gretchen
  2. 2. I used to pack condoms for a living
  3. 3. I have a hair fetish
  4. 4. I also have a weird fetish with bags. Now, I'm not talking about nice fancy leather bags - I'm talking plastic or those simple fabric bags that you can get for free.
  5. You might have realized this already - I LOVE FREE STUFF
  6. I occasionally steal drinks if I think the bartender is taking too long
  7. I love to dance and wish I started doing ballet when I was a little kid (I think I would've been good at it)
  8. I talk to myself constantly
  9. I'm called Evil Ylva by some, but I think it's ok to be evil sometimes
  10. I haven't changed my current city from Philly since I moved back home, because I don't like the idea of that my hometown AND current city being the same
  11. Me and my roommates have decided that if either one of us EVER get to go to the Oscars/Golden Globe etc we HAVE TO invite the other two (this has been a pact for the past 9,5 years)
  12. I'm like a lioness when it comes to my friends and family
  13. I'm such a tv-show nerd, I get addicted so easily
  14. Yes, I'm addicted to Facebook and Twitter (recently) as well
  15. Last one -I hate goodbye's
And here's the recent picture of me:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar