2011-03-20

Aussie-time :)

Maybe I should give you an update about what's going on with my plans for Australia. I now have my CoE (confirmation of enrollment), so I can apply for my VISA for OZ. We had to correct it a little bit first, because they had written some details about me wrong. CSN refuses to give me money until I pass these first two classes of the semester, and our teachers are being slow with giving us our grades.. So god knows how long that is going to take. I don't wanna buy a flight ticket nor pay for the VISA until I know for sure that CSN will give me the money. I have, however, found a place to live for at least the first few weeks, if not the first 6 months. I'll be sharing an apartment on the 17th floor with a 180 degree view of the ocean and the city. We have a pool, gym, spa etc in the bldg. Gotta love it!

Moreover, Nubie is now classified as a Swede, so she is allowed to get money from our government as well. Even though she will be on another campus, it feels good knowing I'll have her there for my first semester. We're going to bbq the asses of those bogans, aren't we Nubie? ;)

Shots are taken care of. Well, the last one will be taken in the beginning on June. I've sorted things out with cell phones, where all my shit is going when I'm moving out of this place, talked to my doctors etc. I still need to talk to the bank about giving my mom full rights to handeling my business while I'm gone, and get an international drivers license.

What else. Well our official "Goodbye Sweden party" will be on June 4th, for anyone of our friends who are interested in saying goodbye to all of us (La Familia minus Munteriño). I already bought a dress for the occation. Haha.

I'm glad I'm not staying here next semester. Feels like everyone is leaving. Me and Nubie are going to Aussie, Mathilda to Milano, Rödluvan to Switzerland, Sarah to Austria, Kaiser to Rome, Marina to Madrid, J+K to Cadiz, N+S to Prague and so on. And well, Sandy and Jenny are leaving for London in just a few days. So Stockholm will be quite empty with out some of my closest friends.. To those of you that will still be here - Have fun. I'm not jealous of you at all ;) Haha. Sorry. I just had to say it!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar