2011-03-20

Day 9: Favorite pictures of some of your closest friends


There's something you need to understand, I have toooons of pictures that I would love to post, as I love my closest friends very much and I want to show them off as much as humanly possible, but I've narrowed it down to one for each person, from days/nights that are special to me in one way or another.


Me and Mathilda
Me and Rödluvan
Me and Ibell
Me and Em
Me and Marina
Me, Jen & Jess
Me and Sandy

I'm sorry if you feel left out, I know I probably forgot some people I shouldn't have, but I needed to have some kind of limit (and Babycake, I tried to find a good picture of us, but I couldn't settle for which one). To the rest of La Familia, don't believe I have forgotten about you, but I feel like my other friends think I've been showing quite a lot of pictures of you for the past few posts)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar