2011-03-28

Day 13: A picture of you from last year - how have you changed since then?


I know I'm the worst at this, I don't follow the plan at all and I make the rules up as I go, but now I've reached no. 13, and instead of "Goals" that I was supposed to write about, I'll do no. 14 instead and do the whole Goals-thing tomorrow. How do you like those potatoes? ;)

So back to the task at hand. Today I'm supposed to show you a picture of myself from last year and tell you how I've changed since then. Here you go:

This was taken on Patty's Day last year when I was celebrating with the Tourists. I think we partied a lot more last year, to be honest with you. There has been so much going on for the past few months we haven't been able to let loose as much as we used to during our Freshman year. Maybe we've become more mature, but I highly doubt it. Not the way La Familia is running around like crazy chickens. To a certain degree we have changed though, and most definitely seen who are true friends are - for better and for worse.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar