2011-03-15

Day 3: La Familia



You might think that I’m going to tell you about my biological family, but I’m not. La Familia is the 4 people (including myself) who always come up w crazy shit together (and yes, everyone in La Familia is a little crazy themselves). Besides me, there’s Margarina, Nubie Call center and ass-flasher Munteriño. The four of us run around school making MTA+B more fun than it should be. We come from different parts of the world, but when we are together it is like when Sailor Moon shifts into her costume – unbelievably freaking good!

I’m extremely happy to have these three people in my life. They constantly brighten up my day and give me a stomach ache (and I’m not talking about the bad kind). Knowing I will see them makes me want to go to school. I know it sounds silly, but have you ever had that one friend that can change your entire mood swing just by the fact that they are there or not? Even if you have a bunch of friends in class there’s always that special someone that you really don’t want to be missing in school..? Tell me if I’m out of a limb here. The point is, when one o

f us is missing, it’s noticeable (even if we still have fun). Whenever I go to work and miss out on school, I miss them. We’ve grown so incredibly close over the past few months and I hate the fact that in only 3 months we’re splitting up..

I could write pages and pages about La Familia. Trust me. But I will be difficult to capture the essence of our relationship. It’s a relationship filled with passion – that’s for sure!! ;)

Munteriño, Margarina and me

1 kommentar: