2011-03-20

Day 10: Something you're afraid of


Ok, I tried to google the thing that creeps me out the most (Spiders), but I couldn't keep myself looking at the pictures for more than a split second, so I refuse to have a picture of one on my blog! Anything that has more legs than I do (ie more than 4 legs) creeps me out. I'm not an insectsfan. Far from it.

Something I am afraid of (I realize insects are more of a freakish-disgust-issue than actual fear) is to be left alone. It's not that I have a problem being alone, it's the LEAVING part that freaks me out. I don't want to be the last person standing - unless I'm winning a prize because of it. It's like what Peyton said: People always leave.

So there you go. Don't leave me! It's as easy as that ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar