2011-03-12

30 Day Blog Challenge

I have seen many people start this challenge, so I wanted to join in on the fun. Plus, it might give me a reason to actually stick with something other than my usual everyday life stuff. Anyway, I just want to try to do something that will encourage me to keep blogging creatively and stay in tune with the personal side of random thoughts.. There is more to me than Random Writing Chaos [really? I know, it scares me too].

Here is a list of the days. If you'd like, take the list and do the challenge yourself! Make sure you at least let me know that you are starting it so I can follow your journey too!
Day 0: The 30 Day Challenge Explanation and Description
Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3: La Familia (changed from "Your first love" because of well, it was too stinking difficult to talk about)
Day 4: Your parents
Day 5: Your favorite holiday (Supposed to be: A song to match your mood)
Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7: Places you long to visit
Day 8: A place you've traveled to that is dear to your heart
Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friends
Day 10: Something you're afraid of
Day 11: Something you don't leave the house without
Day 12: Favorite TV-shows
Day 13: A picture of you from last year - how have you changed since then?
Day 14: Goals
Day 15: Qoutes that stuck with you (it's supposed to be Bible Verse, but you all know I don't read that thing)
Day 16: Dream house
Day 17: Something you're looking forward to
Day 18: Favorite Place to Eat
Day 19: Something you miss
Day 20: Nicknames - What they stand for, and who gave it to you?
Day 21: Favorite Picture of yourself of ALL TIME. Why is this the best one?
Day 22: What's in your bag?
Day 23: Favorite Movies
Day 24: Something you've learned
Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26: Your Dream Wedding
Day 27: Original Photo of the city you live in
Day 28: Something that stresses you out
Day 29: 3 Wishes
Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge
This shit reminds me of Julie & Julia the movie. Anyway Happy Blogging and I hope to read you'll enjoy my efforts!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar