2011-09-19

Oops

It's funny how things work out. I mean, we looked frigging everywhere for a place to live - and it turns out our favourite was right next door. One of the exams I was stressing about turned out to a group effort with no marks to be had. Now these would've been good things to know from the start. But I guess life would be a bit  boring if you didn't have to go through certain obstacles? It def keeps you on your toes at all times!

I was laying by the pool the other day it felt so good to be out in the sun just relaxing with a regular book - not a school book for once. It's been so long since I had the chance to just relax for a little bit so I really wanted to just push everything to the side and let myself have a little glimpse of what summer vacation will be like..

Today I really have to whip myself to be a good girl and write like a maniac. You see, it turns out we're supposed to hand in a draft on our assignment tmrw in our tute so they can see that we're on the right track with planning our conference. I think we have great ideas in our group, so that's not really the problem. The problem is more putting it all together and handing it in TMRW.  The finished assignment isn't due until after the break (5th of Oct). Because it's been scheduled in October it has felt so far away so I haven't even started flipping to those days in my calender. I guess it's def time to start doing so though, seeing as I have other assignments due right after break and the next two weeks after it will be jam packed with assignments and presentations.

I have to admit that the tempo is way faster and demanding here and the way the classes are built up I've actually learned a lot more than I did back home. I'm glad I had my years of studying in Sweden though. They prepared me for this in many ways. Plus I would never want to miss out on all the fun times I had with the Tourists. Not for one second. They're a bit crazy, just like me - and I like it, like it! :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar