2011-09-15

New grounds

So lots of things has happened in the last few days. We finally found a place to live. A place that I love. Moving has been such a hazzle but I'm glad to be here now!! Still have to finish up the cleaning of our old place though..  If this week wasn't hectic enough I had two midterms to study for and I got sick. I barely have a voice as I'm typing this. Jamie left for Melbourne with the rest of the gang last night, and I worked all night at Stingers despite no voice and running a fever. I'm glad we had a big function running. Made it a lot easier with the spins. It's funny how your whole body changes when it's fighting a cold/fever. You try so hard to act as normal but the  body just keeps failing you. Right now there's nothing I'd rather do than go down to our pool and go for a little afternoon sun baking - but I know my body would act out even more if I did. Seeing as I'm working tonight as well as tmrw night that might not be the smartest idea.. Hope I get a chance to do a little sun sesh tmrw pre/post cleaning Solaire! Btw, it's 27 degrees today and it's getting hotter and hotter every day :) Summer is def coming!! :) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar