2012-01-12

New year new drama

So this year didn't start off exactly as planned. The first week of 2012 has been eventful to say the least. Many people seem to have had a rough start to 2012. Could it be because this is the year when the world is ending and we're all preparing subconsciously for the apocalypse? I think not. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. A lot of bad things apparently. Hopefully this has just been a way to clear all the bad things of 2012 out of the way - so we can continue on and have a great rest of the year. I say hopefully cause I try to remain positive. The realistic side of me knows we can't live a whole year without some drama along the way. It's just how life is. Still, I have high hopes for 2012. I think it can be a great year if we let ourselves go and run freely.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar