2011-12-22

Xmas in paradise

Hey guys, so sorry I haven't given you any updates from our trips whatsoever. I haven't spent much time online since my mom arrived - Believe it or not. I'm currently on a bus taking us to Hervey Bay where we will take the ferry over to Fraser island. I always say Frazier and T thinks its hilarious I have difficulties saying it without a Z. It's just feels wrong in my mouth without it somehow. Anyway - I'm trailing off point. We're celebrating this year's Christmas on Fraser island and I can't wait! It's supposed to be really beautiful and I'm looking forward to see another paradise! I think this will be my 6th or 7th Xmas abroad - with many more to come!
Either way - I can't stay and talk for too long. This is draining my dear lifeline's battery and you all know I start hyperventilating without my phone! Haha just kidding! Ok maybe it's also sadly partly true.

Hope you all have an absolutely lovely and magical Christmas! I'll try to post more once mom leaves and I get back to regular business ;) muah <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar