2012-01-29

Missing piece

Certain days it's just a tiny bit harder to not miss home. Like today. My own Mom's birthday - and I'm not there - AGAIN. I can't help but feel a little bit like a failure for missing out on all these special occasions with family and friends. I know I'm creating new things and friendships here but as they say... the grass is always greener on the other side! How can you not end up feeling like you're missing out? Can someone with the answer please tell me?! It's the constant thing in my life. Being torn between different worlds. I try to live here and now - but how the hell are you supposed to do that when the people in your life are spread out all over the world?? Grr. My great great aunt once told my grannie that sometimes it's ok to miss someone. You are lucky to have someone you care that deeply about that it actually hurts to be away from them. You are even luckier if you have someone who misses you back.

So with that being said, I'm going to do these following things for the next few months before I once again get to see my all my Swedes:
Maybe you should do the same? :) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar