2012-02-13

Endings and new beginnings

I've been such a good girl today. Honestly, I feel on top of the game - which is much more than I can say about the other international students who gathered today, when orientation week for the internationals kicked off. So many confused faces! Haha. Although it will be tough to go back into study mode after over 3 months of summer vacation I'm confident I will have a great time back at uni this semester! I'm so ready to get new knowledge peppered into my brain. And with only 2 days/week at uni I think I'll be sweet :) I still have 2 more weeks of freedom though. Two wonderful weeks that I plan to take full advantage off. Especially since the past weeks have been filled with drama. For better and for worse. Can't really go into details, but know that I'm well and safe. As for the others... Haha just kidding. It's been a lot of drama going on though and I wish it would stop. I also wish more people knew how to behave. Always baffles me how some think certain types of behaviors are ok.

Annnnnnyway. Enough said about that. I don't want to get all worked up. Totally unnecessary. Tomorrow is Valentines day and it will be a wonderful day! 
Love you all so much!! Don't know what I'd do with out you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar