2011-07-19

Home Sweet Home

One thing that feels extremely weird, yet not, is the fact that it's been almost a week since I left Sweden to go here. A whole week. It's so wonderfully different here from Sweden, but of course there are some things that I took for granted at home that I now miss dearly. The milk is actually acceptable, I would almost say good. Haha. I do miss the easiness of home, where I knew where everything was and I didn't have to act like a helpless big-eyed tourist all the time. But I know in time this will feel like home, too. I love living by the ocean. I think Gold Coast reminds me of home in the sense that it's surrounded by water and it's all islands connected to each other. But of course the climate is way different. We have less light hours here as well. The sun is up around 5 or 6am and down 12h later. The fact that you're "not supposed to" be out btwn 10am and 2pm because of the sun kind of limits your day a bit. But I'm in Aussie, so I'm not going to complain too much about it ;)

Have to get going now. My Internet should be up and running in the next hour or so :)

Bye lovers :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar