2011-06-26

Midsummer's

What a Midsummer, huh? I think it was the first time I went sailing on this holiday, unless I did it as a child (in which case I don't remember it). In the beginning I was nervous of falling in the ocean, but after a while I got accustomed to climbing around the boat and I really enjoyed it 

I think it's important who you celebrate Midsummer's with. For me that means surrounding yourself with people you care about! The past few years I have celebrated with friends from all over the world. This year I celebrated with Swedes, Brazilians, an American and an Austrian  it was quite the experience!! Really. Haha.

Thinking back on last year's Midsummer's, things were totally different. Last year I spent Midsummer's in NYC. First at the annual Swedish celebration in Battery Park and then to numerous clubs with the girls and trips to Brooklyn for Russian partys with my French party ppl only to end up in Meatpacking again for some more club hopping. It was a crazy Midsummer's.

This one unfortunately brought with it some sickness on my part which had me turn in early, but if I could go back and change something I wouldn't have missed this Midsummer's for anything! Some things are just that good! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar