2011-06-16

Day 20: Nicknames

So they say a beloved child has many names. Seeing as I have many nicknames (probably many of which I will forget to write the origin of) I guess that means lots of people love me :)

Here are some of the ones I've been called:
Yllis, Ylle, Y, Ylla, Ylvis, Ylvis Presley, Ylv, Ylvgott, the Ylvster, Yllevante,
Schwatzenegger, von Sverigebeck

Sunflower - that's what Jimpy calls me
Lemonhead - I got that name during a night at CVS/Walgreen's or whatever store it was - one night goofing off with Babycake and Anna Banana
Helga - Jake & Jessie's name for me when we play games
Althea Smorgasbord - Ad's imaginary name for me
Babyface - I think there's a pretty obvious reason why ppl call me this
Sweet Y - from IASIP ;)
Precious - LOTR marathon w Lee
Gigglebox bandit - Hallie and my nickname after a very giggly night
Moufftard - My bro and I call each other this after our trip to Paris
Valle - Mathilda used to call me this because of one of my old usernames (ValvY). It confused ppl to think I was actually her bf
Lil sis - by Jimbo & Graeme
Vargen - Rödluvan (little red riding hood and the wolf). Louise is little red after a night at 7eleven and I'm the big bad wolf (Ylva means shewolf in Swedish)

I know I've probably forgot some that I shouldn't have.. But hey - Let me know ;)

Skickat från min iPhone

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar