2010-09-12

J. Mayer

"Thank you all so much for making the Battle Studies tour such a huge success and a pleasure. I'm going to miss seing your faces every night. Thanks for singing along. And for accepting me. You don't know how good that feels. And thanks for the signs, the clever, funny, awesome signs. And for letting me play both my pop radio hits and a 15 minute long jam while giving it the same level of appreciation. Thanks for buying a ticket when money is tight, for waiting in traffic to both enter and leave the venue, and thank you for telling your dubious friends to come with you and see what this "Mayer" guy is all about. Thank you for being fans and thank you for giving me the awesome life I have.

Time to (try to) disappear for a while. Love you guys. A lot.

John"
I'm so happy I was able to see my dear John this summer. What an amazing show!! And he's such a terrific showman! I can't wait till next show...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar