2011-11-29

It's all happening!

Hey guys,

Really sorry I've been slacking lately. Lots of things are happening. Can't really tell you everything at the moment. Some things are still up in the air! I've been a busy bee (as always) since my last final a couple of weeks ago. I know you would tell me to slow down if you were here, Ibell. But there's so many fun things to do when you're on break and I'm just a a do'er!

My mom is showing up on Friday, which I'm veeeery excited about. Our travels start on Monday and I'm glad I'll finally get to see more of this country than the Coast. Maybe I should say BEYOND excited. Vacation is just what I need right now!

I promise I will let you in on all mysteries and everything that has been going on lately asap. But my attention span isn't what it used to be - and my belly is screaming for food - so I think I'll leave it for now. Sorry guys. You know I would love to just blab about everything, but now is not the right time..

Muah! xox

In the meantime - here's some pics from last week for all you none-fb'ers!
Working at a $20 million yacht for the day

5th consecutive Thanksgiving - now on 3 continents and in the 4th city!  

Rainah, me, Ericka and Laisha

Deborah, Luiza, Debbie, me and Ericka @ Work

Rainah me and Deborah 

And yes.. I'm a workaholic who loves my friends at work! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar