2010-03-21

Alcoholic, me? I'm just a student!



With all these pics of me drinking at the top you might wonder if I'm an alcoholic. The answer is, I'm a stundent and I'm allowed to! Right now my life is basically consisting of:

  • Going to class
  • Work on group projects
  • Partying with my fellow tourists (for many reasons, and sometimes for no reason at all)
  • Study for finals
  • Work for the L family
  • Work for CCAP (at least once a month)
  • Watch numerous of tv-shows
  • I spend an extensive amount of time on my computer
  • I also spend a lot of time with my family
  • Try to see my other friends (which unfortunately doesn't seem to happen that often these days)
  • Work for the A's
What else do I do? I'm sure I do something else, besides those things. But I think that's pretty much it. At least right now. I do an awful lot of thinking and dreaming. But that's a good thing, no?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar