2010-03-21

3 Blondes in NYC?


I just talked to my favorite couple of twins about a possible reunion in NYC this summer. They're finishing their years in Seattle (Jen) and San Francisco (Jess) and are flying back to Stockholm sometime in June (I could be wrong). Anyway, since I'm flying out to NYC on June 9th we figured it would be great to reunite there before they take off. You see, they might go back to the US before I come back to Sweden, so I'm really hoping this weekend thing can work out. Otherwise I won't see them for at least another year. I saw Jen just before she left for Seattle, a few days after I returned from Philly in late August last year. But I haven't seen Jess since they both came to visit me, in June '08. It's an aweful lot of time that has gone by... Let's make it happen girls!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar