2010-04-17

Useful tip, from an expert


I just have to say that talking with Ibell is PURE joy. It's like something tickles you everywhere at the same time. Haha! We usually get pretty loud and rowdy. and YES, people usually turn around to see what the hell is going on. But I love being with this girl! She's not like others. She's special!

Here's a useful tip, from Ibell, for people that want to get new friends: Pick your nose and then "clean it off" on the person you'd like to befriend. Works like a charm, right? ;)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow du får mig att känna mig skit bra! Did I really say that wipe your nose on someone to get to know them.. sounds like something I'd say but.. when where? hahaha älskar dig mer..

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hahah you sure did! It was when I started college last semester! ;)

    SvaraRadera