2010-04-16

Another Rainy Day


It's rainy and yucky outside this morning. I have no wish to go outside today, whatsoever. But in a few hours I need to get moving and head over to the Natural History Museum to meet Sandra and Marina. They are already on their way over there, but since I already saw the movie they're going to see I decided to meet them afterwords. We have an appointment with a lady that works there at 1pm. Hope she can give us some answers!

We were supposed to meet a bunch of our classmates today, and sit out in the sun eating ice cream somewhere in the city. That's not going to happen. Partially because, well, the rain, and partially because me and the girls will be at the NHM in the afternoon anyway.

I can't believe it's already the middle of April. Time has flown by so quickly!! Another thing that I have a hard time wrapping my head around is that Marina will be getting married in less than a month. Ahhhh. It's crazy! I still remember when she first told us about it back in Aug/Sept when we were having lunch at a sushi place near college. It seems like only yesterday. Although I must say it also feels like forever ago if you think about all the things we've done since then.

Another thing that I feel I need to clear up is my negativity concerning school. I know I complain a lot about my class and college in general (about the teachers - NOT the studentLIFE) I really really like some of my classmates. Like A LOT. I found some amazing people that I really enjoy being around. And I am interested in the topics we're studying - it's just that our teacher aren't exactly helping to make them fun to STUDY. So there you go.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar